Though the movie the Pet was not worth a thought a question arose in my mind that I have pondered for a few days. In the movie a woman was offered ten thousand dollars for two days of being a slave more exact some ones pet. Then she was offered fifty thousand for a six month contract. SO would I do that for that amount of money.
In the Movie the jump right to some thing I would think would not be asked of one entering a limited contract that is a branding. Now the first part for me would require little thought if some offered me ten thousand to be a pet for two days? No branding just what was proposed n the movie yes I would . what can I say ask me to run around naked be stroke and pamper like a prized dog and come away with then thousand dollars hey i am a slut you know you got me at being naked for two days. However fifty thousand for six months worse coming away with a brand on my ass. Also no contact of any sort with any one but my Dominant not allowed to talk for a month. as Mistress Lisa said maybe for a million dollars.
So up to you would you or would you not, or how much would it take ? I was once asked in a time management course what it would take for me to do something so abhorrent to me how much money or what price would I set or reason for me to do it. SO I am turning it into a ponderance for me I like to think of these things where would I draw the line and when would I cross over that very same line?
ONe other statement came out of that movie Any one can be made into a slave. I would have to say that our history has shown that many a strong nation and people have been enslaved. I will say not all individuals can be turned into a slave even with brain washing. A mind set had to be present with out it one might serve , one might be forced to slave but not all would be able to accept. There are those that owuld fight and rebel till the end, my opinion of course .
No comments:
Post a Comment