What is a un collared slave to do but have some fun . Like the child wiggling their ass at the tigers on the zoo trip so I am with my challenges and Hermit time. There are no physical bars between me and those that I tease there are constraints. When I was in charge of some retail stores I was known a stickler for rules and proper etiquette and language when on the selling floor. My staff thought if I opened my mouth very wide a light would go on as I was as cold as a refrigerator. SO when I said I would take the reading wearing only a tie if they made budget of course I would up the prize dependent on how well they did. Of course I would pick days with bus strikes or severe storms. SO the stimulation was there as they wanted to see my bare ass of the stuffy guy to have a good laugh. One of my assistants brought in a toy whip saying that when she won one of these bets I was not getting off easy. It certainly produced a competitive air in the store it was them against me and thought they would complain about what they had to do they work so hard to attain the figures . Jocelyne had a sales meeting without me to try to make the figures and Josie tried to cheat she was going to buy for five hundred dollars on her credit card and return i Monday.
So I like to drag my hands on the fence in front of the tigers I like to irritate them . If there were an opportunity to tease embarrass or tease a bully I did when I was a child just part of my character. So yes i will honour any of the teases and challenges that I give out. I hope that the teasing will make the Dominant even more evil more intense ad gain greater satisfaction form putting me through the wringers tht I describe in the challenges. I want them walking away from my ass not saying gee I hope I did not hurt him but lets see him wiggle that thing now.
Of course most who know where I live are working today. There has been a snow fall it is early in the morning for most and for those out in cyber land well you do not know where I live. So while I did not make a challenge last night I did put out a tease and I am 99.8% sure if any one shows up at my door today it will not be anyone who read this blog. wiggle wiggle . For those who do live close i will let you know I will post a challenge soon about my birthday just so I can wiggle some more.
Well time for me to get back to the naked house work!
2 comments:
welllll just for your information i came home from work today ......... too bad i couldn't pick up your challenge.. then you would have had to post a red faced humiliating post about being a brat.
morningstar (owned by Warren)
well little one is that not what a brat is all about dangling carrots !
Post a Comment