drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Ponderance

An elongated though . I was asked last night on a chat why do I do it why do I tease or offer challenges. Well I have always done that . Such phrases as catch me if you can ,bet you can't come to mind such actions as passing your fingers through a lit candle or taunting the person that is it. But the most favorite line comes from a friend a, a sub who I think does not know how much she teases Dominant . The phrase you hit like a girl comes to mind. Usually said when the Dominant has expressed an interest in tanning her ass. she will inflict her little statement as they hold a riding crop just above her ass after the first strike. Causing the Dominant to double their effort in canning her ass . So she teased to get what she wanted. How many of us would run slower in catch games when the one we wanted was too slow to catch us. So we all tease to various degrees It does attract or waken interest in Dominants sort of puts a sent in their nose or a thought in their brain . Once the bear is awakened well they seldom stop chasing until they got you you just got to wake up the bear.

Now this might piss off some dominants one not up o the hunt you can remember how frustrating it was when you were teased and oh how much you wanted to catch them but they were always one step faster. As for Dominants teasing back ah how do you tease a slave anyway? What you tell them you will strip them or beat them when you catch them . Ya that will work I would slow down then. Perhaps the Dominant would show indifference and go back to sleep well I will cover that in blog later on on types of Dominants, so ah well that is not really teasing is it.

Specifically, do I tease because I have a strong will and need to justify my desires by being caught rather than just asking? Could be, but I love the intensity the hunt brings out in the Dominant and in me. That first session where they just revel in proving that they were right. The intensity in their will and eyes cannot be found in normal sessions. Like the first cigarette in the morning is always the best you spend the rest of the day trying to achieve that same feeling so it is with that first session . Of course trying to get back there is a lot of fun also.

So teasing ,taunting and challenges shall remain until the intensity can be maintained.

No comments: