i am blessed again tomorrow I will be in Hermit time from 9 am till 11:30 am. That means no clothes allowed even if the door bell rings. Yes I have to answer the door. Hey what can I say got to have fun some how so I make these little challenges for my self. As for challenges for Dominants well they seem to be too tired , house ridden because of the snow I am working on a challenge but will keep it under tabs for now . Since Mistress Jade is recuperating and others are buried in the snow it would not be nice of this slave to tease or would it.
How about an outdoor naked slave photo session but alas so far I have not found a Domme that can shoot with one hand and whip with the other A day of naked cleaning now did that one I have got to think on this most of the prizes are old hat already been offered. Then there is the question cannot be too hard otherwise the dominants might not have a chance cannot do that then i won't have any fun. Well for now I will say the coffee will be on I am always to serve a coffee to friends and Dominants. As for the challenge well my birthday is soon so maybe for my birthday .
No comments:
Post a Comment