drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, January 14, 2008

My aren't we artisric

Seems that there has been complaints to the owner of this blog or should we say recommendations. Well okay there is an oblivious one get a camera man ya I can see that one. The others were of more on look you could say. It would seem that a slave with a hairy ass is not as photogenic as one that is without hair. While the focus or subject of the photo was the candy canes and not the ass per say a few of you have said it just does not look right Dominants are allowed hair. well okay but I must be missing something as the Dommes asses that I have seen do not but okay some one wants to make the first rule in the book of bdsm that is great by me. So from now on slaves' asses will appear on this blog only if they are shaved from top of thigh to small of back and yes that means right to the rose bug.


For those of you that are anal about this here is an ass with out hair nor canes for you, see I can follow rules !! LOL

Yes i know still no camera person what can I say any volanteers?

No comments: