Nothing like a boy doing household chores naked. Great eye candy and he's so vulnerable to being slapped, etc. when he deserves to be smartened up.
What a delicious idea. Something I have always wanted the unexpected slap or punishment. Sessions are great but working under the threat of immediate punishment is far more exciting. Far more slave like . I have to admit that after watching Rome last night and seeing the treatment of the slaves this would be far more along the lines of that slavery. In the [presentation you see slaves being slapped for being in the way or or because their masters have been upset by an outside force so it is taken out on them. Well as I said how delicious.
this all came about because I had explained Hermit time. So I guess exposing your
self as much as you can is a good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment