Yes we all have the problem what to do with all the junk you have not fattened yourself up with already. It is just too tempting to keep around but you can't just throw it out! That would be a sacrilege. Soooooo candy canes and a n evil mind well let say some suggestions.

Well this just defeats the purpose of most resolutions gives slaves sick stomaches after allo they are not use to rich foods after eating scraps from the floor so that would be cruel even to do to a slave!
Well because I am all about making myself look better in 2008 I thought some bling for my ding.

However I thought this is just putting a cock sized cane in the reach of a Dominant!Hmmmm no they have been given enough presents lets not spoil them.
Then I thought useful as a medical device
It is known as a penis stretched you know add a cane each day until desired length is attained. well for me that would be a short week for me.Oh what to do . Well in the end there i found a place we could have a race some thing to do how far can yo run with canes in your bum, how long can you walk with canes in your crack.

SO how many candy canes can you fit in your subs ass. I will say that you should remove the plastic wrap as it can be sharp and that HURTS. Even when wrapped in a condom.
Now being a lowly slave I was not able to stuff many in , get the lighting right and snap the photo but I am sure a lot more could go in at least 20, more with out the plastic. Sooooo if you have a lot still around and do not know what to do call your sub over and have fun. What no sub! well since I suggested it and I do not like to disappoint call me and you can dispose of them, you can come up with ways of your own I am open to suggestion and maybe you mighteven set a record I hope!!!!
Yes I will cover cake and chocolate but for those I might need help. Now I have to rest a bit, canning does fatigue the body , well canes were used sort of. What else would you call it?
No comments:
Post a Comment