drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nipple training

Something I have not done for a while . Yesterday during my Hermit time I decided to work on my nipples. This entails using my clothes pegs with a chain attached, a bungee cord and the use of a my cold garage. After all training is not supposed to be pleasant is it.

My routine in the old days was 5 minutes on and hour 55 minutes off. Increasing that to fifteen minutes on and 45 off. I did that every second day and built up a wonderful tolerance for clamps to the point that My Domme of the day would remove the rubber pads and apply them with the metal teeth exposed. Where does the bungee cord come into play? Well I attach the chain to my garage door with it. That way there is constant pressure on the pegs. The side affect is that I cannot move easily should some one decide to walk up my driveway. Oh yes forgot I do it naked so if they do get close enough well what can I say the can easily peer through my garage window . Yes my neighbor Lydia has seen from a distance a few times as I hurried to detach myself. I do not know if she ever got close enough to see my white ass scurrying out of the garage but she does sort of smile funny at me now and then.

SO where is this all going? Well being a macho man I felt since I had reached 15 minutes four years ago or so then that is where I should start again. The male nipple is very close to tendons and muscles that have not really been used for the past four years so today. Well today I have nipples that ache a stiff neck and sore back. My stomach right down to my testicles hurt along the tendon lines and I my arms not only hurt to raise them they hurt typing this blog.

SO what am I doing today? Well I have the chain in my pocket and I am waiting to have the house cleared so I can do it at least once today, Why ? why not take a rest well a Domme told me last night that I have a cute ass ripe for a spanking so now I am a flutter like a school girl asked to the prom by the Quarterback. So today it is back to exercise , training and the old saying no pain no gain will play heavily. Not because of what might be just because some one said I had a nice ass. I am such a push over when given a compliment!

PS": Sorry no pictures the web cam just does not stretch into the garage thank god having to worry about taking a picture while checking to see who is walking up the driveway just too much for a slave to think about.

No comments: