Yes in this hemisphere meat is sought after much like gold for bankers meat is for carnivores. We translate in to cute words for those of the opposite sex at times. She is a nice piece of meat , he has meat between his legs. I of course have never been large in the meat department but thanks to alpha sub I can now boast of the being meat. Mince meat that is ground hamburger just before it is flatten and put on the pan. That lovely red ball of meat and my testicles have much in common today. We have been pounded and ground in a red mass of meat.
Yes a bit bloodied but hell that was fun including the application of the alcohol which stirred my testicles and penis to life last night. If the pounding and mincing my balls and penis with straps and clothes pegs there was another tenderizing she performed just to be sure I was tender.
She used a dog brush , the one with metal pins in stead of bristles to brush my balls and penis. a lovely sensation as the pins catch and pull each furrow of tissue on the testicles. Only to release from one row to be caught on the next one. All do with the gleeful smile of child toying with fly or ant on her face. I think even Sir winced in his mind .
It is interesting that someone who did not have that much interest in the male anatomy has made such an effort to torture mine. Perhaps the old saying size does not count as she seems to have an interest as to what she can do to small things.
It is times like this that I remember conversations I have had with littleone before her nasty streak came out . we would think up phrases for Dominants then cannibalized them to letters such as DD dummy dom, LD lazy dom. Well while stretched out on the floor yesterday I came up with a few new ones. CIB, SID and of course using the safe word SYMFB came to mind. The longevity of my testicle were in her hands at that time and i thought it best not to wake the tiger. Oh you want to know the meaning of the letters well Satisfying Insightful Dominant and Caring Intense Bisexual I mean what else could they possibly mean?
1 comment:
SYMFB
AND this means??
seems to me if it is your safe word (you are allowed a safe word??) i should at least know what it is .. don't you agree...
so what does SYMFB stand for..
morningstar (owned by Warren)
co-owner of drakor
Post a Comment