A feeling on need nor want. It comes to me satisfaction at time and that I am today. When you play it is all exciting. Your nudity ,the control you gave over, the humiliation, the pain you use to fly with but then it ends with the session and until the next you feel a want. The need to know you are more than a toy but that you are an object that has value to another. Yes being passed around is fun but not fulfilling. When some one say I want to own you I want you to be mine that is fulfilling. It does not matter how many use you after wards by her command it is her command you feel the fullness of.
A lot of words have passed between alpha sub and I all obscuring that we both wanted the same thing but did not know how to say it to each other. Through fave to face conversation we have established that I wish to be owned by her and she wishes to own me not just a houseboy or slave but me with my outspoken and bratty ways at time that me. Not pink panties or a plaything but me. Not only owned but controlled easy to say I am owned when I go to a party in a leather thong but more she wants to have my slave life and all free hermit time at her disposal. And that is all a slave can ask for.
So yesterday I was in a quandary as to what she wanted from me. Truly I did not feel good as to what she wanted as I could not understand her responses to my questions now after an old fashion face to face I kissed her feet and accepted her gift of ownership. I sat naked in front of her on the floor yet felt to be place on a pedestal with a glow all around just to hear the words I want to own you and now body spirit and time.
From now on I=i drakor house boy to Sir and aplpha sub has for all purposes sold his slave life to them. Now i rest contented and not feeling rush or malcontent about life.
2 comments:
i too feel very contented... more than you can really know..
Sir and i ARE very proud to own you and include you in our "BDSM" family.
morningstar (owned by Warren)
co-owner of drakor
Welcome to the family
Sir
Post a Comment