Well that is it my weird thoughts and ideas have now shocked me to the core I am beginning to worry about some of my activities and likes . No not that i like to be humiliated or tortured not that it is similarities to Britney Spears that makes me worried. I just read in some rag that Britney loves to walk around the house naked! So do I. She answers the door naked ! So do I. She shaves her head! ! So do I. The worse is she still thinks she can sing! So do I. I think I have found my long lost sister.
I was thinking that a few changes might be in order so what I am thinking about is first. I only sing in the shower from now on with no one home. Second I grow my hair long so there is a definite appearance difference. Next hermit day that I have I will pretend to becoming out of the shower and hold a towel in front of me that will make a difference won't it. Okay before any one else says it I do not need a towel just a face cloth. Lastly I will get a feather duster for when I am walking around naked in my house during hermit time and a straw hat. The duster I will find useful at times and I can always find a place for it when it is not in use. as for the straw hat well a fashion statement maybe she definitely does not have one does she?
I just had to laugh at the idea of how shocked the reporter was shocked about Britney of something I consider to be quite normal oh well maybe I should give Britney a call and have her over for nude tea. Perhaps the reporter should look in on his neighbours he might just find out other strange things that go on behind closed doors
No comments:
Post a Comment