
Subs and slaves can only get small victories as the Dominant will always find a way of showing that they were in the right or knew of a transgression but decided so wisely to overlook it.
I was at a friends house her Dom and I had had an interesting exchange of emails as I love to bug Dominants and subs I took pleasure in chiding him about a web site he had found for me.
Because of multiple email addresses and that I am a switch well wrong email addresses and all it was great fun for me. So just to be cheeky I said that of course he was right and that I would wear a pair of panties which the site was all about to their condo on my next visit. A His house rules dictate un-collard subs are under his protection and control while in his house. Throw in that months ago littleone was having trouble knowing what I was when I came over Dom or sub I had said that if I do not inform them before my entering I was an un-collared sub.
While I was there i was able to embarrass littleone about the the lack of display of her jewelry as she has lovely piercings. we had been talking about two and three dimensional objects Worse for her i proved that her misconception of being seen in her condo so she could not be naked all the time. She went outside and could not tell who was in the room. With a reddened face she removed her clothing oh and a bit of a scowl towards me. I know she is already plotting some way of getting me back.
As for the panties well did I or did I not wear them hmmm of course I did . Even though no one asked for proof. I was worried for a second when he said house rules are always in effect. There was enough of a dialog between him and his sub that I was able to skirt the issue quite successfully. Why am i writing this out for all to see well as littleone said " the discovery is part of the fun" so if I did not let all know that I got away with a very little victory would it is still a victory. Somewhere in my demented mind i find it fun to tease the bear even though the next time I might loose my hand.
No matter what happens it is a victory even though I might loose the war I have a victory better than our soccer team is doing. So this day was fun for me as it always is when I am with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment