drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brats




I have written often about brats but I just thought I would touch on the subject one more time as I was asked for a definition. Some words we use have a meaning such as sam smart assed masochist. Brat does not have any neat little saying set into it. Brat just means what the word implies.

How to define the word brat in the lifestyle well that becomes difficult. So lets see how I do. I am not always as respectful of dominants that I supposed to be. I usually refer to the demi-god Puck in that he devilment he caused was not really meant to harm as much as stimulate. So I like to stimulate Dominants and submissives.No not always do I misbehave, I merely makee sure that Dominants understand their limits or shall we say the requirements of being a Dominant. I make then angry sometimes but they also must always be thinking when I am around them for if I get board, well yes I will rattle their cage and why not. We would not want htme drifting off into some catatonic state what good would they be then!

So I use words and dialog to obscure things and prevent the Dominants from learning too soon what I am up to Yes I do lul them into a false sense of security you could say but if they were on top O things They would see this and not allow it. Now if a sub should happen along the way a playful sub well they see what I am doing and though they feign surprise they secretly know what I am doing and will become accomplices easily hoping that they will be brought along into some sort of session saying no but smiling away to themselves. After all playing , sessions , interaction is what we seek is it not.

I love playing games of chance not for money but for dares and consequences. The collection of these is exciting to me at lease but so is getting away with it . Such as my challenge to Dominants a little while ago that few took notice of. I was then able to laugh at the ones that did not sort of pulling a moon as you drive by they see it but there is nothing they can do about. it. I usually say it is like teasing a tiger in a cage but more than that it is like teasing your big sister such as being on the other side of the river reading her diary. You know you will get it. When she finds you but right now you read out at the top of your lungs how her boyfriend made her wet and she used the image for masturbation. This of course must be done in front of others that will find it al least amusing and she cannot kill you in front of witnesses. So I could keep my little victories quiet but where is the fun if they do not know they have been bettered.

Will I keep doing this hmmmm yes. I have found that few Dominants collect, when they catch a brat. Some are just lazy, some are embarrassed that the brat has done it again to them others think that I would enjoy myself too much. Well for a lazy Dominants the only answer is a brat to stimulate action and for the others well perhaps if they thought up the consequences and employed them as dares and sessions . Then brats would not have to do all the thinking and stimulation!

No comments: