drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Strip says the Dominant

Okay strip says the Dominant for some quick exhibitionism. Well...........




Unlike women the only clothing that gives access to male subs is the short pants. Women have skirts and dresses. Should a Dominant want their female sub naked for a quick stroll through a park area or a darken street poof there they are in their true glory . Now males subs well shoes are a problem to start with they must be removed before anything else. Whoa is the male that tries to slip their pants off while wearing shoes picture a man have naked sitting in a puddle of rain water struggling to extract himself from the shoe stuck in the pants best bondage I have ecver seen. Even with shorts this move is complicated at best. The rip away pants ya good for removal but replacement is difficult when you are trying to hide the fact you were just naked in front of an old couple in the park no a skirt or dress two seconds and you are fully clothed are you not.

Access in public setting shorts are good but hey still the best is the skirt more access. What can I say women have some things men just cannot better but we are working on it. Perhaps not in the best of places but we are working on it. Of course kilts draw attention so much harder to hid doing things when everyone is already staring to see what you have under the kilt so women subs somethings just come easier for them, better looking naked then men , easier to access the fun bits I think they just might have us males on this one , n'est pas.(LOL)

No comments: