drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A lazy day for me

Well when you are laying around i the sun you tend to think of things. This design I found on the internet hmmm could be fun to kick your own ass. Some thought and you could even arrage it to catch male anatomy with a short strap sensation could be fun and you do not need a Dominant though one with the machine well just multiplies the enjoyment. Then if there is a Dominant around well this one below looks so comfy!



While doing teh nude sunbathing thing and wishing for the hydro women to pass I loss my self in thought about Monday. The whole best session idea kept rattling around in me then I remember how I felt on Monday.

I was cleaning a house for a Domme friend of mine, no no, nudity no kink. She has been a friend for a long time and we do not play together. Any way I was standing in front of full window in my summer shorts an old t-shirt vacuuming that part of the kitchen. The door bell rang and it was a delivery service. She asked me to open the door. as I did he was smiling too much. A very strong Spanish accent and a smile bordering on laughter. My friend told me to sign for it and I did. He smiled again and left and I suddenly felt subservient. Might as well been naked or in a maids outfit I felt he was laughing at me . I was doing the house cleaning my Friend who has a commanding voice telling what to do and the delivery guy laughing at me probably in his mind a man doing women's work.Humiliation with out even trying.


Later i said I was going to clean the bathroom when she told me no do the bedroom first. Again I felt dommed and said yes Ma-am thankfully she did not hear nor does she read this blog often. I thought I would have to be naked scrubbing floors with a tooth brush and have a flogger inmpaling my ass for easy use for the Dominant to feel like the servant but it did not take that much with my friend just the circumstance and her manar of speaking and I was all sub like for the remainder of the day.What can I say except I have a lot of fodder for fantasies now.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

see that just supports my theory that one does NOT have to be naked to be submissive..

(satisfied grin)

morningstar (owned by Warren)