drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, July 23, 2007

CFnm or uereka I found what I like well sort of

I would guess I can put a label on one of my kinks it is CFnm. There is a meaning but as all things in the lifestyle at least two meanings. clothe females and naked men or nude men. If you have read my blog then you will know that I feel there is a difference in the two words.

Men eith loose bets or found in compromising places or positions. Obviously they are naked as the picture describes and some what humiliated by being so. Anything can happen at this pint from forced masturbation to spankings and torture oh WHAT FUN.

The humiliation is great after all a gaggle of women able to hand out punishment to those who have grab a cheek , peer down a low cut blouse, or try flattery through crude remarks about body parts of women. So what better way then to treat men as they have been treated.

Dam exciting for me also scarey as hell. In group dynamic there is a feasting upon ideas, things tend to be built upon. One idea gives forth to another something more than the first and less than the next. I shall not spew forth all of my thoughts right now more fantasies for me to occupy myself with later. I am sure that anyone reading this can come up with at least 10.

Of course the same group dynamics with a mix of males and females could be equally stimulating. The acronym might just be too long to describe all the possibililtes so let us just say . Suffice to say CFNM and leave it at that as drakor new found kink. Well not too new lets say new that I found a name for it.

I was surprised by the number of sites that I have found and blogs about. Thank the god Puck for the internet.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

well as the saying goes .. my dear friend. . Your kink my kink..... and nudity is most definitely confusing the hell out of me these days... as you read in my blog.......

enjoy the fantasizes..

morningstar (owned by Warren)