drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pink ass or pink eye

When I have time to sit around as I have the past two days I wonder about things. Why do children think they should be treat as adults when they move out yet when the move back it was because they were not mature enough.Why do people complain that it is too cold in Jan and then in July say it is too hot. We are a race of malcontents I think we are just never happy with what happens but we do not want to take the steps to change things. I do not do that or there has got to be another way.

I have been one of those about getting a full body tan. Yes I wanted one but you know. First it was the place away from others was too hard to find. Then I did not have the time the real questions was did I really want a full body tan. SO the past two days I have been out tanning my naked self. The white bits, I already have a good tan on the rest of me. Over two days I have spent 8 hours in the sun. From 10 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon. In the hottest part of the day on my deck. What do I have for this !! A pink ass(pale pink ass). I should be gleaming with a red turning to reddish brown by now. Any other part of me would have . So where is the problem here lily white skin should be red when sun applied for that long. Nope pink asss (PALE PINK ASS).

If that is not bad enough well the way I was concentrating the sun's rays on my ass and genital areas my hips are pure white. the front of me starts with brown to my navel non white but not tanned at all area from my navel to the tops (sort of off white )(PALE OFF WHITE)of my thighs then again a nice brown. My back brown Pink (PALE PINK ) then brown again on the legs. SO I look like I am wearing some strange out fit with the hips cut out when I am naked . Now I am pondering how do I get the hips tanned and I hope they do not turn a third color. Perhaps if I swim a lot and get pink eye the ass might look darker, or I can say it is a rare strain of pink eye that spread to my ass??

Yes pink is supposed to be a sub colour but PALE PINK looks like I been spanked by a feather duster. Now I have to ask the question who hits so softly to leave such a wash out look ? That way I could pretend this was caused by a Dominant that hits like a girl, could I not hmmm well there is ................

2 comments:

morningstar said...

i could name one or two who hit like a girl.. or hit for appearance's sake only...

BUT then i am also wondering why your pink bits aren't pink and take so long to turn pink...

and finally i am wondering why does it matter if you have tan lines?? who is going to see this naked tanned body??

OHHHHHHH i just had a very devilish very wicked thought.... shadows decrease the amount of tanning that can go on... and perhaps one pink bit is over shadowed??? just kinda disappears into oblivion?? which also reminds me August 1st is fast approaching and i have another installment to make ... something to think about .. tanning and installments and wee tiny bits.. (devilish grin)

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

Sd to say there were no shadows