The idea using a baseball bat as a butt plug. How do you get from a rubber butt plug to a baseball bat. What type of mind sits there and says hmm anus+baseball bat= pleasure. Maybe candles they are erotic, carrots are good for you no matter where you put them and other fruits at least look like a penis. I have never seen a penis that has the shape of a baseball bat with it's name and weight tattooed on the side of it. Why I am talking about it is that I saw a video of a young women and a baseball bat. She seem to enjoy it . Tha bat when in pass the letters and yes it was the big fat end part.First who thinks of trying to put a baseball bat in your anus. She has obviously has tried many other things. It seemed to go in so easily. Do you have to get a special wood cream? Is there special tweezers to remove splinters? Choking up on the handle brings new meaning. Going to the hospital with it stuck could be novel, "and how did that get in there" could be a fun question.
I am no stranger to anal play but a bat. I guess that is why baseball players always have a strange look on their faces when they are holding the bat in their hands. Now that I have shown righteous indignation any one got a bat i could borrow you know a little leaguer then I could work my way up to the majors! I guess the call "OUT" brings a new pleasurable meaning does it not
Perhaps I should start with these after all no balls no game right.
1 comment:
ok.. ya know what drakor.. you really are one sick puppy .. IHB for sure..
a BASEBALL BAT???!!!
and i do NOT care that you read it on the net.. or watched it on the net..
a BASEBALL BAT????!!!
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment