
I have been on a quest of late for males in bondage. I have the aid of my friend littleone and her master Sir. she has been wading through site after site of sucking cocks to find but a few examples of males in bondage and till now I kept hymning and hawing. Now I found out the expression or words to explain the difference.

that exposes the female vulnerability showing how helpless they are at that point. In males theBondages on females usually accentuates a helpless state. One bondages seems to always show the restraint of strength. Males are shown bound holding arms in, legs together or in a hog tie of sorts. Females arms are spread wide in different position legs open vagina and anus well in sight. It is as if women are being held in place to show them off and males shown as strength being held back.
It would seem to me that there is a form of bondage for women and one for men. What I look for is a males held in helpless bondage displayed instead of being shown as beast that must be restrained.
3 comments:
i hadn't thought about it quite that way...... not entirely sure i agree with you..... not entirely sure i disagree with you.. i am gonna research this more.. and maybe do a blog of my own on it..
good topic drakor!!
morningstar (owned by Warren)
i always feel good when someone is stimulated by an idea. I look forward to your blog
ok.. i said it in the comment section of my blog.. and i will say it here.. hopefully you will get one or the other..
i don't think i really understand what you are getting at.......
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment