drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, February 05, 2007

Well there is time in a day

well littleone like fairies there is time in a busy day to get naked. on the cold day there is reason when a sunbeam dances across the bed in the afternoon. Then there was fifteen minutes in the morning when some were driven to work and then picked up. No time at the place of painting but like at that every one is out for supper hmmmm good luck eh.

So as I finish this post I also complete another two hours of nudity. In a saucy and brattiest look at littleone with a big smirk on my face. Of course tomorrow is another thing but I rule this day lol.

All said and done with that I might not get to the auction as tow of the people , a friend who was headed there on sat was going to drop me off has car problems so my ass just might stay mine for now naked or clothed. The week is not over yet and I, as my friends know never worry about such things , what will be will be.

No comments: