So far I have been able to be nude for the two hours everyday. It is becoming a bit boring as there has been no close calls of be surprised. Almost becoming second nature you could say perhaps close to complacence. No fantasies about the auction I have been able not to think of it . I wonder if that will make it a better experience or no.
littleone comment suggest to me more that complacence is a problem in subbing . When you do the same thing over and over again you tend to either want to screw up a bit just to see if some one is watching or if they even appreciate it. Such as being naked all the time I would hope th tif I had to be naked all the time in front of my dominant they would at least take advantage of the situation. After all with every orifice open to them and all parts exposed I would expect some attention. Physically or verbally hell at least use me as a flower holder or foot stool just use me. yes I can hear all subs and slaves uniting behind me and in a single voice chanting used me. That is what we a giving to you usage either total or partial. All you dark little dreams can be played out.
Oh well I guess it is like chocolate cake and ice cream in our minds who can refuse that? I hope the dominants at the auction are not on a diet!
1 comment:
i was thinking......
gonna be real difficult to manage 2 hours a day this upcoming week - isn't it?? (wicked grin)
morningstar
Post a Comment