drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Auction 3 days away and naked again

Today was an easy day. The kids were out early so I took my shower then laid around in the nude for half an hour. I went off to paint and returned at 11:30 another sunbeam and then everyone left for an hour . Pretty good 5 pm and two and a half hours in the bank.

SO what happens if I make d the five days well nothing and if I don't nothing just sort of fun to do something that is difficult whether or not you succeed. Now the hard part is still how to get to Ottawa for Saturday. Again the important thing is to try. Till later hmmm might bank some nude hours tonight if I can.

No comments: