drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Oh well not much of a challenge any more

So with my wife home this should have proved challenging. I took my shower then towel off and proceeded to walk from bathroom to bedroom naked. Shouting out for her to put on the kettle .

Walked around upstairs downstairs until I heard the whistle on the kettle. Noticing that she did not come up to make the coffee. I went and made coffee. Then called out to her if she wanted it downstairs or at the kitchen table. She replied downstairs. I brought it downstairs and what happened. She said thank you nothing else and continued working on the computer.

I went back upstairs and waited in the nude until she came up . As soon as she saw me naked in the bedroom she started to complain about my being visible to the neighbors because the draps were not fully closed. Soon after that I got dressed and we left for Ottawa . Oh by the way I was naked for 2 hours before my wife found me getting dressed

When people worry more about what others see and what they think than seeing what is in front of them , tells you why I am in the lifestyle does it not!

No comments: