drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A pleasant day of nuditiy

That is what I am hoping for. I have not had the fantasies about the auctio that I thought I would. Surprisingly enough. Oh I have thought of it and for some reason being purchased by my wifes boss. Not to worry I do not think she is in the lifestyle and for that matter I do not think she is human. A five letter for a female dog would best describe her so in my mind I guess she would make a perfect Domme.

Something I am looking for in a Domme is a bitch. someone with little or no compassion. I have found some of the Dominants to be a little too nice you could say not strict enough , not evil enoughand thinking too much about safety issues to let go and have a good time. I woul dalso want my Domninant to enjoy seeing me struggling to comply as they plan to make it harder for me. Smiling away as their devilish plans are set in motion.
SO today I will do some nipple ball training so that they do not perceive me to be wimpy in those areas.

Off I go to do house work and laundry, always hoping for a female neighbor or a female postal employee to happen in on me, yes the front door is unlocked if you are in the area and if you do find me well a naked man just has to do what you want does he not. As for working naked? that will help me to accustom my self to cooler temperatures after all with out clothes you tend to feel a breeze

No comments: