drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, January 29, 2007

Auction count down

I was not going to start a count down nor think about the auction until at least Feb 1st. I felt if I did not think about it fantasies would not play out in my mind so then what ever happened would not have to live up to fantastic expectations. Good idea but I am in slave mode. No way can I just say I will not think about it. So what I will not do is write out a fantasy here. The last time I did something like that I was going to a bdsm camp. The fantasy that I wrote then was used as a blue print for the three days.

Very nice of the Domme to try and give me my fantasy, but what was I looking for was not my fantasy but the unknown. Not knowing wha tis going to happen for me is a wild experience and as long as it is some what evil in nature I enjoy it much more than having my fantasy. Her ideas were far more interesting to me. How far would she go ? would she force me to beg to stop as we agreed for the camp there was no safe words to be use, I was supposed to be a slave. I was supposed to have no say in anything from the time I entered the car to go and left the car to go home. Three days of the unkown and seeing how hard my limits could be pushed.

Sadly a good amount of the time was somewhat vanilla. Disappointingly we followed a fantasy I wrote just to past he time and it was not as exciting it was not the unknown that I crave. I do not think Dominants understand what subs and slaves truly need when they say they want, when they give up the control. They want that hard limits are respected but that soft limits are pushed they want the evil to surface in their Dominant. They wan to be at the mercy of the Dominant not the Dominant at the mercy of the slave's fantasy.

So if you are in Ottawa or going there for the auction and think you might have any interest in purchasing my services , then make sure you have been working on your wildest fantasies that you want to do with a slave that has no choice but to obey. After all in those two hours I am yours to do with as you wish after that I might just be figment of what your fantasy could have been.

No comments: