drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rules in a quasi bdsm house hold

There are somethings that I try to do to make me feel at least taht I am part of the lifestyle . One way is to follow a simple rule. No one else in the house then I must be naked until some one comes home. It some time creates close calls with postmen and meter readers but that is part of the fun. Now going into the auction I have decided that I have to be naked for at least two hours a day and showers and baths do not count.

The problem is that my youngest son(20 years old) has decided to become a home body not going out much and when he and his girlfriend do well it is for a short time. Which means of course that I am in a constant state of undressing and dressing. I feel like a jack in the box no sooner am I in the box that I have to pop out. Tomorrow I will have the added challenge of having to go paint a house for a friend. While she is in the life style I would not want to caught by her naked without asking permission . So I am sort limited to whe I can be naked, tomorrow. So I guess this will be a task doomed to failure this week. Unfortunately a double edged sword , I will not meet my quota of naked time and I do not have a Domme to dish out discipline for the missed task.

Well I am not done yet you never know what can happen tomorrow. Perhaps I will find the time when I get home or perhaps a Domme will find a naked sub to play with.

No comments: