drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Why a slave auction.

Because it takes away most of the the comfort zone involved in sessions and the lifestyle. The person you are sold to in this case will have little knowledge of me better than that I will have almost none of them. No mater how much it hurts there is a comfort zone playing with someone you know or have at least seen play. In a relationship you become knowledgeable of strengths and weaknesses of a Domme but at an auction in a city a few hours away from friends well you feel a lot more like a slave with out hope of being rescued. It just gives so much more for the imagination to work with. It will also give reason to comply more like a slave would have had to. After all , she will have my clothes locked in her car should she desire. At some point in the evening would it not be delicious for her to decide that my clothes were worth more than i was leaving me on a dark street in the middle of no where with only a smile on.Perhaps she may decide to keep me a little longer than 24 hours , chained in a basement some where.

I have always said that I am a slave, well this will be a chance to prove it. Of course I have some ways of chickening out , I might not have a lift to go as not many of my friend shave expressed and interest in going. I could say my health was bad that nagging cold. there is always a vanilla world full of reason why I could not go is there not.

We will see as the day approaches how willing I am to go and be sold off to any one!

No comments: