I thought that I was anal happy. I enjoy the use and abuse of my anus self inflicted most of the time and by others. It was a wild feeling but controlled by the idea that no one told me when and where to do it. So I thought I was anal. Well the first meaning i would like to discuss is that my personality is not anal nor was it ever,so sometimes I do not feel I have to do some thing in a certain way . The second thing is I do not enjoy as much the idea that I have to put the intruder in every day, i used to be able to relax a day or so between.
Syrah is a little more controlling than others before her. I was surprised today to get an email that i had a punishment for not doing the insertions n time . I had sent an email saying I would not be upto date and gave my reasons and how I was going to rectify the situation.
It did not matter so the introduction of toothpaste and butt plugs has come about.
I had to take a liberal dose of toothpaste place it on my rectum and insert the intruder and stay that way for 30 minutes. Yes toothpaste was not meant for that orifice I am sure it gave a much better breathe to it but i would do not recomend a diet of it. That refreshing tingle that you get when brushing your teeth is pleasant and good and you get to spit it out. The anus when upset dosen't always wish to expacterate. Only after a liberal dose of showering did I know it was all gone.
So lets say i am catching up today on all the insertions I owe her. I am completing a cycle as I type this and will finish with the intruder by 2 pm with the end of the last cycle and I will find a way of getting it done every day
2 comments:
so.. the brat may have met his match eh???
morningstar (owned by Warren)
May I suggest Listermint strips..
Post a Comment