drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Don't cough with an intruder

I had the pleasure of accompanying my Domme to the old city yesterday. My instruction were to insert the intruder 20 minutes before meeting her. That meant I would be away from the house. I can well imagine the look on anyone outside the gas station bathroom door listening to the grunts and groans of missed entries then the sigh of relief as it pop into place. Thankfully no one was there when I left the room perhaps all had run in fear I do not know.

As I had it in for a while a few nights ago I thought nothing of it, well Syrah loves to walk and the intruder seemed to want to see sunshine. You can imagine my worry of it firing out of my shorts in the middle of a public street. Then there was the joy of a cough , which for me is like firing the canon ball then trying to hold in it the canon. Kindness came to me just after a little smile on Syrah's face I guess she had drawn enough enjoyment at my situation and took pity on me. I was allowed to remove it in a public wash room.

After that with a great feeling of emptiness we continued. Syrah kept talking about measurements I did not think much of it sort of Domme bravado that I have experienced before great plans little action . Well we arrive at the car after a lot of references to the measurement.

Syrah pulled out a tape measure and measured my neck oh trouble. I was instructed to undo my shorts and had to sit in the car with tourist walking around and office workers having a smoke outside I thought some one was selling tickets it had been very quiet there just a few minutes before. With a gentle stroke of my leg my breathing was slow at best as her hand verified if I was not wearing underwear as told and if I was clean shaven. No the brat did not test and all was in order . She teased me about measuring then said that what she needed was a measure of my scrotum. My eyes were darting about I thought I would be acting as a guard while she measured. I was given the tape and told to do it. That meant I had to remove my eyes from the duties of surveillance and cast them down where I could not see if anyone was coming or watching me fiddle with my testicles. Yes that red glow that coming from the city was me blushing. It took seconds but it put me really off balance. Holding the tape and my breathe I had to wait for Syrah to see the measure yes sort of embarrassing. Do you know that a measuring tape cannot be pulled out easily when it has wrapped itself around your testicles.

So now Syrah is a very interesting person just for the idea that she has me a little off balance. No I am not testing the limits yet I do not think I have to Syrah does not need any encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creative woman you've found. Consider yourself lucky... I'm sure it's a blessing for you.