Yes i know they are suppose to be . I had much to think about when i gave myself to Syrah one of the biggest was not the intruder I thought foolishly that hey this could be fun thinking once in a while not everyday. So that was not the major concern that i had . It was women's lingere. No not the kind they wear the ones they make men wear. I had asked a few Dommes why they like this. I was given a lot of answers men look cute in them(I just cannot see that) men feel sexy in them ( not this dude) the key that made me understand was amount of humiliation that was felt by the slave /sub what ever. The Domme saw this even in the most stoic individuals and that is what they enjoyed the most it seems. At least that is what I took away from the answers I had gotten.
So , I understand now the reasons behind the panties and teddies. Still not my cup of tea but what can I do my Domme wants me to. Do I have a choice . Syrah so far has been ahead of me all the way I do now and then say something that she was thinking about but did not want to say just yet but that is as far as knowing what my Domme has in store for me. So what I did do was go and buy an outfit for my self . At least that way i could get used to the idea (never will). i did receive a compliment from Mistress Lisa and that made me feel good and embarrassed at the same time. So intruders, lingere hmmm where is the black leather thongs and medieval chambers where stoic men faced torture and feigned enduring the torment for King or Queen and country? I guess lost in petticoats and phallic devices, the devious minds of Dommes are afoot or a butt plug.
3 comments:
syrah....... something stronger?? don't tell me you are thinking of listermint strips??? or the juice from a ginger root?? or plain old hot sauce??
didn't mean to stick my nose in.. but i do love to help.....
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Maybe this will help paint another picture in this matter...
http://www.goodiebag.tv/video/do_you_take_it_qt.htm
Sir,
Owner of morningstar
ps: sorry for the first post
Post a Comment