drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Naked on a ladder

Yes it is different standing naked on a ladder reaching over a hot water heater balancing to wash the corners. As is washing a cupboard with my head and shoulders in the cupboard adn my ass sticking outside. What a sight! Must have been very tempting to give it a swat or kick to my ass.
I wish to thenk Miss for allowning me the privelge to clean anotherDommes apartment . It was different to say the least. The funny thing is that with so many men offering to do work in the nude there are no pictures of a naked man washing floors on the internet or standing on a ladder. Man nor slave perhaps a niche has been opened. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very amused! Hmmm.