THE INTRUDER


Yes something that does not belong , something or one at pushes their way in, their stay being intrusssive unwanted. The middle one is the culprit.
I have been a great lover of anal play and while I am not a virgin I have not used a plug in a long time and forgot the joy of its entry and exit when the time comes. When in Dom mode i have liberally dispensed it as a cure for lateness, lethargic and poor quality work. So does the old saying " a taste of his own medicine " mean anything to you. When it is esclated by a Domme to wear the plug for an extended time then remove it and replace it 10 times the joy of doing so can only be describe in words that littleone uses in her attempt to enhance her safe word. aAsof yesterday I am not allowed to use such words as those but if you have read her blog you know of what I speak. I am lucky and thankful that today i do not have to wear it again repeating the task of mulitible insertions, and my anus thanks you too Miss.
Coupled with the idea that someone would be able to see me do this or film it just made last night interesting as a Domme friend of mine would say, I was accused by littleone that maybe I do not have a Domme and was trying to manipulate her Sir I will state catagorically right now I was trying to mnipulate but it was not your Sir but my ass and how soon I could get home without asking. Yes my home as it really was time to give birth to the red intruder.

The other thing about words and saying the old joke about what material stretches the most . the answer your ass because JC tied his ass and walk for forty days and nights in the desert. Well the ass maybe but the anus is a firm believer in exit only no entry.

I have been a great lover of anal play and while I am not a virgin I have not used a plug in a long time and forgot the joy of its entry and exit when the time comes. When in Dom mode i have liberally dispensed it as a cure for lateness, lethargic and poor quality work. So does the old saying " a taste of his own medicine " mean anything to you. When it is esclated by a Domme to wear the plug for an extended time then remove it and replace it 10 times the joy of doing so can only be describe in words that littleone uses in her attempt to enhance her safe word. aAsof yesterday I am not allowed to use such words as those but if you have read her blog you know of what I speak. I am lucky and thankful that today i do not have to wear it again repeating the task of mulitible insertions, and my anus thanks you too Miss.
Coupled with the idea that someone would be able to see me do this or film it just made last night interesting as a Domme friend of mine would say, I was accused by littleone that maybe I do not have a Domme and was trying to manipulate her Sir I will state catagorically right now I was trying to mnipulate but it was not your Sir but my ass and how soon I could get home without asking. Yes my home as it really was time to give birth to the red intruder.


The other thing about words and saying the old joke about what material stretches the most . the answer your ass because JC tied his ass and walk for forty days and nights in the desert. Well the ass maybe but the anus is a firm believer in exit only no entry.

No comments:
Post a Comment