The last time I had pictures done it was embarrassing i was naked but i have been that way before in front of my friends. Could have been just the night and the feel of things. Could be that they were asked for by a Dom specific in this couple needs not something spontaneous but planned. Usually pictures were done while I was in a session. This time if was cold only there for these pictures sort of thing.
So I was happy when Syrah said no pictures unless i okay it meant I would be free of embarrassment for a while anyway. Well silly me She wants me to get pictures in something that i wore for another Domme, that I do not care much for. I have to dress in an outfit that I bought and have pictures done of it for her. I thought that it is something that I purchased it would be easier it is not it is not. A black teddy and matching panties with nylons just not what I would want on the front cover of any magazine. It is what she wants so i will attempt it with my web cam before I ask anyone else to help that way i will have some control and perhaps save a little dignity.
1 comment:
ohhhhhh hang on a minute here... i am so sure Sir would gladly volunteer to take said pictures.. besides i would love to see this black vision!!! teddy and underpants you say ???
i must write to Syrah and offer Sir's services .. i am sure She doesn't want poor quality pictures..
the ever helpful
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment