Tomorrow.. tomorrow is a whole different thing. Get and ice cube and circle your nipples with it, let them get cold and hard. Now pinch them. Do this 10 times. Now take that ice cube and slide it down towards your navel, and even lower. Enjoy the feeling. Do not let it touch your cock! If there is any left toss it out
On a hot day it is not bad but after two insertions and a toothpaste punishment I was not looking forward to a chill on a day with no sun. Pinching cold wet nipples is a differnt situation they are sort of numb then wake up during the pinching to a dull pian Closing my eyes I contiued the journey of the ice towards my navel I remember Syrah's breath on me as she nibbled last week not enjoying the sensation but the idea that she was there again. i circled my navel a few times slowly as I know her torture would be if she held the ice. Then down the line between the navel and the base of the penis stopping as commander before it reached the base. I laid there until the breeze had dry up the water residue. All complete and upto date so far this week and pleasant memories to boot.
No comments:
Post a Comment