drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hey it is not supposed to hurt is it?

First let me saytaht I was late witht he insertion and did miss a whole day (as a friend of mine says"but". refresher mint tooth gel should not be allowed in the arsenel of Dommes and shoule carry a warning label to the effect of"The primary use of this gel is for oral applications only, cleaning and clearing of the rectum should stay in the hands of oils and gels of less caustic varieties."

I thought of a class action suit, realizing that I might have to demonstrate i have declined to continue the action.

Okay i missed a day with reason alot of things interfered from my vanilla world yes I know tuff. Like before i was instructed to use toothpaste but with a difference.

Now I know that you have missed a butt plug timing, so you will need to do the toothpaste thing (which I wrote in an earlier email), you will also make sure NOT to put lots of oil before hand. I do want it to hurt, I do want you to feel it.. let the toothpaste sit there for at least 5 minutes before you insert anything. You must do this as soon as possible.

Following instructions i placed a glob between my cheeks and proceed to wait for 5 minutes actually I walked around a bit. Bad move that casued the gel to activate that means that refreshing taste you want to spit out was inbetween my cheeks. I knew this would not be as easy as the first time I had used a lot of oil. As the insertion started it drew the froth into the rectum and started to burn immediatly. Unlike the listrement strips it does not melt away but continues a while after removal of the intruder both inside and out. Dance yes I did thank you. It is an hour later and I feel that minty fresh glow is stil there since I cannot swear and must use proper words I would say that the fornicating piece of excrement that female dog of a phallus loving reemer of the anus ( all colourful and pet names that I now have for tooth gel)Tooth gel is not pleasant .

Needless to say i shall not miss an insertion and I have new respect for what my teeth, tongue and gums can endure at the hands of the sadistic dentist or lab teck that invented tooth gel.

No comments: