drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Teeth and nipples.

Nibbled some one likes to nibble. I am not yet use to this type of control or this much attention to me. I have been told that I have a good butt by others once or twice. Now it is every day I am reminded how cute my butt is. I was used to playing but not being truly dommed now I have to report how many tests I do for blood sugar levels and how much water I drink.
On Friday I felt what it was like to being felt up but more than that someone who would not take no for an answer. Nor did she stop when she hear a sound in fact I think she enjoyed my murmurs and groans. I was nibbled on mostly on my chest , something that she enjoys and I must say so did I . I have trained my nipples well I thought but those teeth have proved me wrong I wanted to squirm and jump but was told to stay still . It went from gentle caress with a tongue to the closing of teeth on her teeth , biting and twisting of my nipples all done under the twinkling of stars., both in the sky and my eyes. Syrah knew they hurt but continued to have her fun making me beg for her to nibble then increasing the force and time of each. I would stop breathing at times which she enjoyed All was great a fantastic time until I received a card from her on Sat night saying that during my insertion Sunday night I was to wear nipple clamps. My nipples have never hurt as much as they do now and I have to apply the clamps and leave then on for fifteen minutes .
I do not look forward to the clamps first bite nor to their release I am enjoying the tasks , the pain, the attention and the caring. I look forward the pain tonight then

No comments: