drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

is it not suppose to be quiet when the boss is away

It was always a time of fun and relaxation when the boss was away . So nicce those days no ne looking over your shoulder no one to give you that look of disapproval. Now should that not work for Dommes also. Should it not be a time for subs/slaves to relax kick back? seems I have a pretty full week with Syrah on vacation I have a list on top of a list. No more cards that suddenly appear, a full list with how to do them has been provided for me and yes you will read of some of them here probably all of them.

First I must tackle the demons of this pc and take out a virus once and for all so I might be late on blogging luckly blogging is not on the list of must do's

No comments: