drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, October 14, 2005

Well as if you did not know I am sort of back

Yes just cannot resist certain urges you know. I will say that I doubt if what I intend to do is slavery or even subbing .
I intend to play or should I say be played with . I miss the thrill of a session that most Dommes can do domming is another thing that I will not get into today. A Domme who I think is more interested in having someone to play with or should I say inflict pain and humiliation on but not really in having a sub and I are looking forward to playing together when the opportunity arises. She has a delicious laugh when she is playing and a delightfully evil mind in the planning of sessions. She has in a very short time keyed in on some things that publicly I do not like to admit to but privately give me one hell of a rush.

Would I sub for her hmmmm I do not know she has an calmness to her as she tells you to do anything and exudes a feeling that she has control of you whether or not you want it, but for now I look forward to playing and will see what happens.

No comments: