drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pain

A sensation, at times it is a warning that something is wrong, not working right or just worked too much. We run for medications or meditation. Yet give me a good work out on the cross and wow I feel good. Sore back hell just get a domme pulling me around naked on a leash and I am Superman nothing can hurt me, (well hurt me but I like it). The mind is a fantastic thing it can make you feel great just by thinking the right way.

The mind can out do most movies for special effects and spinning of tales it leaves Hollywood far behind. The question I have, is it my mind or the pain that makes me fell better and is my mind the ruler of my male organs or is the male organs the ruler of my mind? Well if it is the latter then Dommes control my mind but who controls their minds since over the history of man the man was always perceived as the one in control does that mean that Dommes are becoming more of a man, does their mind control their female organs or the opposite a real catch 22 then what are male subs becoming? SO confusing I think I just go back to the cross closed my eyes and enjoy.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

so many tough questions drakor... i will handle the easiest for me.. for me the handling of pain starts in the mind....... then quickly involves the whole body..... afterall it is the mind that first screams out "what the "blankety blank are you doing ???!!!" BUT then it is the mind that craves that same pain.......

and from a submissive point of view.. the mind controls the genitals.. Sir has only to whisper in my ear what is GOING to happen and the genitals immediately respond.. perhaps it is the same with the Dom/me???

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/