Well I went with Mistress Jade Last night to Club Sin sounds decadent does it not! It was Boys will be girls night it started with a x-dresser that some have a nic-name for as the butterfly due to erratic but consistent arm movements and dance. Then we had a make up demonstration that took so long, well it reminded me of a mortician that had al the time in the world to work on their client and still did not make much of a difference. Luckily Jewels was there and got up to dance as I think he was also bored. Then the SHOW well yes there were some poor lip sinkers but during one, ah, performance it did get tense when one chanteuse swung chains around and almost took off the head of the performer next to them.
Now the good parts , lets see it will come to me soon, YES a person we named retired cross dresser from Florida keep getting up on stage and un-rolled a cash register roll, very sensual well no it was not but he got worse with a dance of the dollar store feather duster. Oh and you think fan dances can be erotic well wait till you have seen the umbrella dance with a cartoon umbrella, I think that Mickey blushed!
Did I enjoy the club well there were some personal times that were fun, I was able to chat with Mistress Jade for a while, and I saw a man wearing a thong (crooked thong he is called ) get tossed out by the bouncer and I wondered if they allowed him to get dressed or was flung out to the street like that how embarrassing hmmm could be fun but not for the faint of heart.That meant I stood out lika a naked man in a club as everyone else was fully dressed
Mistress Jade got tired of this all and took me up to the stage for a session with paddles and hot wax it was fun but the music was too loud and the lighting horrible so we both got some frustrating out but was not the best environment for a session. It was a fun time because of Mistress Jade not the Club. I put it down to experience I will try to stay more to my environment of play and service rather then shows.
The personal high light of my evening was not that I got to sit around in my thong but that I had to walk through a room of totally dressed people in my almost naked state embarrassing and thrilling( the old naked at school fantasy) . Upon reaching the men's room I found out how bright the dim light of the bathrooms can be when you are standing next to a guy in full leather and you have a 5 by 7 piece of leather covering all that you own! I hope at least I have a good ass, my god did I just say that, I am sounding like a women now!
2 comments:
one quick question drakor.. IF you are in the men's bathroom, and i am assuming you were in there for more than a quick peak at the man in leathers....... why were you worried about only have a piece of leather thong covering your "bits".... weren't your "bits" supposed to be exposed ?? IF you are in the bathroom as i said for more than a peak at the guy in leathers.....
well littleone I do not know what goes on in the womens bathroom but when in a thong i use the cubical and tend not to flash guys in the bathroom. that only winds up with expulsion or interest of a different nature. Now if this is what goes on in the womens bathroom wow I would love to hear more!
Post a Comment