drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Words how they can be used

Being a switch I have had the enjoyment and a lot of work when I dom. It is time consuming and exasperating at times a sub demands so much of your time and effort some days you just want to say grow up as soon as your back is turned the rules are bent a little at first then more and more. Letting discussion happen and suddenly you are talking over every decision you make. If you allow something it will soon become a rule and part of the training you instill. i know that as a sub i look for chinks in their armour and I will exploit if given the chance. Is that what i want no, it is not I wish to walk six inches behind and to the left and do what i am told to prove myself. Being a switch does allow me to know why I do some things it does not allow me to control them always. i wrote these words after a few discussions with other subs and they might not share all my thoughts nor words i felt it was important to write this for my own understanding so that the next time i growl a bit at the lion tamer I can look back and think first before I pounce after all they are human too.

So apologies to my Mistresses for any disrespect that I have shown. Here are my thoughts:.

One of my Mistresses left a comment that we would discuss the punishment. The word discuss gave me an out I could let the brat out and see how far it could go. There was no disrespect because it was a discussion something that was two way. So I could respectfully push my ideas forward. Sort of like a lion tamer you must always be vigilant give them an opening and you could be lunch.

A Dom friend who's party I attended has house rules they were well written except on those of discussion. I asked how is a sub to know when it is a Dom/Domme discussion and subs cannot comment. His answer is when a Dom/Domme is speaking well I did not say that is most of the time but I did ask then how does a sub know when it is an open discussion if a Dom is speaking. The answer show a lion tamer with his back slightly turned suddenly realize there was lions around.

Subs most of the time are like lap dogs we run for our dominants, we try to fulfill their needs and we try hard to do what we are told, we fail and accept punishment for those failures but like most humans if we detect a lion tamer that is getting too sure of themselves or forgetful or weak we do pounce, claw sometimes and bite. So my humble suggestion is not to let kitty have too long of a leash we truly do not like it we get lost and all tied up in it and it is not fun.

Now there are probably lots of subs out there that would say they are trained, most think so and most in my opinion are not. I do not believe a sub, slave, bottom what ever you want to call us can be. I would say those that truly are trained have greater rappour with their Doms/Dommes presence, not to being trained.
I would also say that given enough time away from their Dom/Domme they will pine and act like the pets left behind when master goes away you know those presents on the bed or the garbage torn up.. we revert to the wild animals as soon as we feel that we have lost contact with those we wish to please or worst loss their respect and need of us.

4 comments:

morningstar said...

Wellll i have always maintained a sub should be kept on very short leash!!!! Otherwise.. SUBBIE REVOLT !!!

mind you drakor.. the amount of enthusiasm found in the subbies around here leads me to believe the revolt would fizzle out before it even got started... sighhhhh

drakor66 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drakor66 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drakor66 said...

Spartagus was the last slave to raise arms against his lords he was crucified for that little war but he did cause havoc and a re-think by the Romans. As for the subs they must perfomer to their own capabilities and wants. It does not limit us as to what we can do.