drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, July 11, 2005

Protocols

I just trashed my blog on protocols I no longer felt the need to write about something that all know about few follow a specific list so truly how do you produce thoughts on a subject so diverse. Well that is why I look for those into protocols. I feel that sessions are the sole provided of the mental stimulation and since I cannot live 24/7 in chains aboard an Amazon slave ship I enjoy protocols. It gives me pleasure to have them a cushion you could say it also intensifies any session or punishment for me at least. As a switch I need the intensity of the moment both when I dom and when I sub as I do not have the length of time that others may have to play. What are my protocols well I will post some soon that I believe in and when I dom I enforce them. They depend on the situation that I am in also if I am a part of a house, a family or a society when then they must have protocols to follow other wise it is a group of people getting together to party . A house one that will have stature and allow those that are interested in this form of the lifestyle to grow must have strict protocols. It is the only way to keep everyone happy and without the problems of houses that have changeable protocols that do so because of whim.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

drakor... i agree 100% with you.... i LOVE protocols, and rituals. They tend to keep me in the mind space of submissive...not always an easy thing to do when one wears many hats (ie. submissive mom teacher friend administrator etc).
i look forward to reading what protocols you hold dear...