drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, July 03, 2005

A hard place to start

Last night was the first time I was used as a training tool for a new Domme. While I was waiting for the 7 Doms/Dommes in the room to finish talking about their preferences and likes and dislikes I saw some one who was about to be watched and studied on how she did by her peers. Not only was this the first time she would lay toy to ass it would be done in public and the other Doms would be watching not glancing now and then but this was the only scene that was going on so all eyes would be there.

Kinda like in school when you were the last to present and everyone else had already passed. The pressure on her must have been great. When I first switched I had the experience of being a sub and I did it alone with a sub not under the eyes of others. I made mistakes but they were not in front of others. My hat is tipped to her she did very well and I think that if she can do that her first time out then she will be something special in a little while.

The only draw back to being a practice sub is warm up and staying there very hard when there must be instruction in between a few swats. Though the experience of the night did give me some excitement the practice session if it lasted longer might have been okay but as it was it was a little frustrating when it ended. I think that mental preparation for this type of session is more important than for public play or play sessions. We will see for the next one how it goes. Perhaps in a more structured environment I will be able to focus better and give much better responses to levels of where I am, also the warm up is important a stroke that lands cold might be a 7 but in play after a good warm up would not get above a 2. Repetition is also important to build technique so long terms with one item would be better in my opinion for the Domme and the sub. If it is to try out a new toy then that is fine with 2 or 3 strokes to feel weight and balance.

No comments: