drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, July 03, 2005

A difference

Well when you are standing around wearing underwear that was not meant to cover all you have there is a difference in doing so in a Club then at a private party. I find it is a lot easier in the Club. For the most part no one is that interested in a man in women's underwear it is something that has been seen before and I doubt if I was really noticed. At a party well friends love to have fun and it seemed as if I was their best source of entertainment last night . It was almost like being in a session (not quite) for the night. As soon as I was shown off well that was it when there was a quiet time in conversation well my mode of dress was brought up. Now the funny thing is that the subs were the more raunchier. Sue had to re-adjust them for me thank sue that was fun and others subs were the first to re-start the whole panties things when it got quiet. The question is why was it the subs? Did they enjoy inflicting it upon one of there own or did they enjoy what I was experiencing and they wished to be part of it? Hmmm anyway what ever the reason they did I enjoyed it and it was fun. Now that is over and the panties have been returned should we not move on to maybe a leather thong or perhaps German beer garden shorts or that lovely picture that has a sub serving drinks on a tray that is attached to her waist with a chain to her neck her hands tied behind her back . Oh not for me I do not want all the fun we should share I think that sue and morningstar should have the fun next! As for me I will just be a good sub and take care of my Mistresses needs.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

ahhhhhhhh but drakor did you not take care of your Mistress' needs in the cute lil undies?? i am sure i saw you on your knees massaging her feet for example.... and did you not fulfill your Mistress' needs when you were the "learning tool" for the new Domme?? did the undies not make you more aware of your position in life?? all pretext stripped away.... you were Her lil subbie in pink undies with bits peaking out ..

Sometimes i have learned being a subbie or a slave means so much more than just a good session....