drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Lucky am I

Yes I am lucky when I enter in to the lifestyle I do not have to worry about affecting my vanilla life for they are totally separated. There is no cross over what so ever. I seen that those that have to deal with both sides in one relationship it can really screw you up as to thinking and what to do in what situation. For a group of individuals that base there lifestyle on rules and controls we still fall prey to the same traps that the nillas do. Unluckily for me I do not have the pleasure of being with like minded individuals all the time. What can you do just take what you can and enjoy.

On another note I have not heard from the Mistresses I hope they did not get tired out over the weekend. I was asked why I did not talk much and why I waited at the door to the living room at the party on Sat? Well for two reasons one it was a more formal bdsm party so for respect of My Mistresses I waited for their commands and because of the house rules at the condo. subs are not allowed entrance unless invited into the living room and subs only respond to questions directed towards them unless told otherwise.

No comments: