So today while I was working in the garden a voice came tome saying sir sir no not my friend looking for her master but a neighbor the one I call the screamer. So surprised by her that I saw a different side to her I found out that she had breast cancer this year had the operation for it id the drugs and stuff for it. All of a sudden she became human not just the voice that dogs hid from but a smile and a person.
If that happens in a 24/7 relationship how do they cope with it, if you wish to give roses and she just wants the thorns. It is easy for me I am cold natured things roll off of me and emotions are controlled but what of those who start kinky and then fall into vanilla love and loose control. What if the other partner stays true to the lifestyle?
No comments:
Post a Comment