drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 21, 2005

What is fantasy based on

An interesting thought that came to me about fantasies while talking with my friend morningstar was where do they come form? A question much like the chicken and the egg who came first. I have had the fantasy of being naked in a public place from when I was seven. It was not a nightmare and did start off with me being caught in my underwear by others advancing to being naked and caught by girls and force to do what they wished. I enjoy the humiliation inflicted upon myself so it was dream, a fantasy of mine where did it come from.

The first fantasy of any form of pain came after fifth grade, My teacher a young women, Miss Girard carried a 16 inch ruler and used it frequently I escaped the ruler for the entire year. During that school year I had many fantasies about Miss Girard. I would not feel that ruler until I was 19 and ran into her in a club. She had red hair, good looking and a devilish smile not going into detail I was introduced into the lifestyle by her of course I felt it was wrong but oh so good. This was the start of a few relations that I had where real life was better than fantasy. I can clearly see the start of this fantasy for Miss Girard or can I. Yes I prefer red heads to others, I love what I call evil minds , some one who can turn any situation into an erotically charged situation whether through some sort of corporal punishment or humiliation. The question did this start in fifth grade or was this and extension of my fantasy from the age of seven? If an extension then why or where did it start? I had never been caught naked I was never force to doing anything that anyone could perceive as being humiliating so I am at a loss as to whether or not fantasy is based on an actual experience or is it base solely deep inside our id? And like the forbidden planet and the Krell is it our release of our evil or our wishes.

2 comments:

morningstar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
morningstar said...

sorry about the deleted comment gonna try again..

drakor you talk about how your real life was better than your fantasies.. and i know how you are feeling that it isn't like that now... i have been thinking about that... what makes the difference? why was real life SO good at 19 and the fantasy is better at the age we are now.. and i think i understand why.. the challenge is trying to explain it...

i believe fantasies are built on life experiences.. they are exaggerated life experiences. At the tender age of 19/20 we didn't have much in the way of life experience.. therefore our fantasies went only so far. The thing is.. we meet someone with more life experience and they build on our fantasies based on THEIR experience.. et voila real life is better than fantasy..

As we grow older and gain more and more life experience there is no way our real life can match our fantasies and be safe sane etc....

sighhh it is so clear in MY head.. but i am afraid it isn't as clear written :(