drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, July 16, 2005

There is a test to prove it and I took it

Switch
You are 44% Dominant and 48% Submissive!
You know enough of what's going on, and you like to dish it as well as take it. Both get you excited and this is a tough score to get. To lean one way is simple.. to master the aspects of both is difficult. What can You do? You're a valuable lifestyle commodity!

Now this should bother some, morningstar thanks for the test and i guess I am what I am not more not less. Now i am just waiting for that test that says you will have great riches coming along. Might have already gotten that one I do have friends.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

"to master the aspects of both is difficult. "

ummmmmmmmm that's a bit presumptious no?? to assume that you have "mastered" the aspects of BOTH??!!! (cheeky grin)... do you think you have mastered the "slave" role my dear drakor???

but on the serious side i do believe this test does hold some merit.. especially considering the results i have been allowed to read.. did you by any chance get to read Dae's??? that is the one that convinced me there had to be SOME merit to this test...