drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you
Monday, November 14, 2011
degragation
AA few years ago I had a domme that enjoyed garden hoses. Especially nozzles. Different strengths and sprays. I think it started me liking being degraded in a physical way. She would work me hard in the sun where ii would build up asweat them would cover me in dirt or ash from her fireplace. Then would have me stand there while she admired her work. Of courser i would not be allowed in the house like that so she would hose me down. ON days where she did not have work for me to do outside she would have me lay down on her deck where she would let a strong stream of urine splash all oger me then cover me with dirt. I enjoyed the sensation of being covered in dirt and subsequent show afterwards from her garden hose like n animal hosed down then dried with some old rags. During the winter months she would spit pour old coffee on me in her garage along then i had to wait till it dried. It was a wild feeling a sensation I have not experienced a feeling like it again.The feeling of being paddles when covered in dirt ot the slime caused by spit and old coffee gave me such a high from such treatment. The polar opposites of being dirty and then cleaned especially when she would scrub me down head to toe.The feeling of being scrubbed down like a child who got his Sunday best dirty the feeling was exhilarating. All this to say I do like playing in the dirt. I love getting a messy kitchen with stacks of dishes when finished it gives me a great feeling of accomplishment I wonder it the two are related amy way in conclusion I guess the best way to getting great work from me is treat me like dirt or an errant child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment