Bad bad people no not that action though fun there are so many others.When one is a slave one must or usually must shave one's genitalia. So just to increase the fun I dry shave. No water no soap just a razor a cheap one far more fun and my testicles. This usually leaves razor burn which every one knows about. the soft flesh of testicles and the furrows allow for little nicks with the razor. This is usually when i spray on the alcohol but today I felt like relaxing in a bath. SO i used a new razor so nothing stood in it's way then filled a lovely bath for of hot water and of course there is an and Epsom salt a generous portion of it as i wanted to soak.
Now the joy of this is when the testicles hit the water they relax exposing so much more of the testicles to the salt. Yes I did jump up at first but hell i have not had a good beating in a while so back in i went. What a lovely ssensation feeling the burn of both water and salt working in unison. I must say a great well if you are me feeling and no dominant invovled almost a shame but you can by your own hand have fum!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment